Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Page 20

My SParkPeople fitness tip was to do a little more cardio this week.  They recommended sevralk ways to do that. At first I just brushed off the tip and decided toignore it during my next workout.  However, when I walked into the gym I got a random otivation and ecided why not " Go the distance, push a little harder".  I'm glad I did, because that workout felt really good.  for my warm-up cardio, I did 10 minutes on the Stairmaster at an increased resistance level of 4.  it was soooooo intense.  About 8 min in.  I may not loose 50lbs anytime soon, but I'll be happy and healthy because of the hard work I put in, when at gym.


Thinking about my work-out reminds me of how God wants us to "Go the distance and push a little harder" in our Christain faith.  Imagine the difference, if we read our Bibles a little more each day or week, prayed for more people or issues, showed a little more love to other, or.

Something to think About:

I think that my biggest attribute to any success that I have had is hard work. There really is no substitute for working hard.
Maria Bartiromo

No comments:

Post a Comment