Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Page 19

I got to see my energy buddles today.  :-)  I love KF they always bring moments of fun and love.  I think F was so shocked to see me after a long time. He responded with a scream, a "No", a hug attack, and tears after being scolded.  LOL.  Kemi was happy to have another play pal and didn't waste much time asking me to play a new game they bought. It's called Matching Ducks or something similar.  While a rather fun game for kids, it's a potentially annoying and loud game for adults.   The ducks constantly move around a pound and quack until there's a winner.  The kids loved the game and both won a round. I was impressed to see F knew his colors so well.  My lil bud is so smart. In my excitement of seieng them I forgoit to pick up my work clothes I left over two weeks ago.  Fortunately between, my clothes and mommy's home thrift store I have enough to last me the next week and half.  :-)

Since I went to visit the kids, I went to the Bally's in Greenbelt for my workout.  WHOA what a diiference from the one on Central AVEnue.  SMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment